Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello Again!

So I started getting e-mails and phone calls seeing if everything is ok since I kind of stopped updating. Everything is ok, it's just that I'm back to school! So yeah me...first goal, being able to come back to my kiddos in the fall has been accomplished! Of course that also means that I'm a very tired mama when I get home in the afternoon so I'll try and keep at least a weekly update going, but as you can imagine that may not happen. All is well though.

I'm now 21 weeks and still feeling really well. The babies (and I) are growing just like we are supposed to. At the last appointment all three of them were 11 ounces which is actually ahead of schedule so I've got three BIG baby boys growing away. They are also on the move. We've gone from me being able to feel them, to Marty being able to feel them, to actually being able to watch them move through my skin in the last 2 weeks!

Our house is also changing as both of our parents have spent the last couple of weeks helping us make room for babies by helping us finish our big empty basement room so we can have a family room. So here are the last two weeks in pictures:

Me at 21 weeks:

The babies at 19 weeks 4 days:



proof that we've got THREE boys!



and my favorite shot from our very long ultrasound:





and our basement then:


and now:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 21 weeks! I'm glad I found your blog, I'm due end of January (but only with one) and it's so nice to hear similar stories. My first is 16 months and we're back to cloth diapering after a short break, it really is as easy as they say. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liene-happy pregnancy and good luck to you, too!

    ReplyDelete