Saturday, October 15, 2011

27 Weeks...still going strong!

Still plugging away! Everything has been pretty status quo this week except one night where the I started getting contractions more than I like to and we were timing them until almost 1:30 in the morning. They never crossed the 6 an hour line so I thankfully didn't have to go in, but they were keeping me on my toes (and making me nervous!) I just kept thinking that my bed is sooooo much better than being on mag in the hospital and eventually they stopped and I was able to get some rest and stay at home!  Thanks goodness. 

The babies are still doing well, their wiggles get more and more acrobatic every day and I made the mistake of telling my mother in law and grandmother in law how lucky I am that I'm carrying low so heartburn and painful ribs haven't really been so bad. Well, I guess I jinxed myself since Baby C officially found my rib cage the next day and Baby B likes to make sure to give whatever I eat a few good jabs from below and send me into heartburn land that is when he isn't knocking on the exit door which is a whole other uncomfortable sensation as you can imagine!!

We've had lots of visitors this week helping to clean house, give rides, bring food, have surprise showers, not to mention the people sending us good thoughts and prayers in more than one country and more than one religion! I continue to be blown away at the amazing generosity of our friends and family! Last weeks teary melt downs seem to have given way to happy tears of gratitude. We (and our little guys) are very, very lucky to have such amazing  people surrounding us and looking out for us from near and far!

Blogging in my non-bed, bed rest hangout. 
 


3 comments:

  1. So so happy you have such a great suppory system! We are thinking of you and are hoping for November! I'll be sending a few buntings your way, soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah-I hope you know how much a part of that amazing support system you are! You keep a smile on my face even on the toughest days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have such an awesome support system and lots of friends to help out with house cleaning, giving rides, bringing food, having surprise showers, and the multitude of good thoughts and prayers. Very cool! So happy to hear that this week was a better one than the last one and smiles are making their way back. :)

    ReplyDelete